Privacy Collection Statement
Collection of your information can take place in a number of ways, such as when you interact with us in writing, or ask us to provide a demonstration of a product or service, or otherwise deal with us over the phone.
Our website may also provide interactive contact, comment, or competition entry forms where your personal information may be collected. In addition, if you enter competitions using a social media account we may also collect information about you from your social media profile. In these cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you unless you tell us that you don’t want it used for direct marketing purposes.
In addition, we may obtain personal information of customers and prospective customers from third parties such as from our business partners.
Why we collect your infomation
Resonate Solutions collects personal information for a range of purposes relating to the products and services it offers. Those purposes include:
- Responding to enquiries related to products and services we offer
- Receiving and dealing with feedback and complaints
- Processing orders and administering accounts
- Providing customer support
- Considering job applicants for current and future employment
- Marketing and promotional activities
- Product development and market research
If we are not able to collect your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services or do business with you or the organisation with which you are connected. Your consent to receive marketing and promotional communications will be deemed if you do not opt out when we offer you the opportunity to do so and will remain current for an indefinite period of time unless and until you advise us otherwise. You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing at any time by contacting us using any of the methods found at the bottom of this page.
Disclosure of information
Resonate Solutions may disclose personal information, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information, to other members of Resonate Solutions located in other countries including India.
We may also disclose personal information, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information, to third parties:
- Engaged by us to perform functions or provide products and services on our behalf, such as processing of credit card information, mailouts, debt collection, marketing, research, advertising and hosting of customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Such third parties include Salesforce;
- Engaged by us as contractors (for example, assessment administrators or examiners, or project managers) to assist with our research projects in which you participate or wish to participate;
- That are our agents, business partners or joint venture entities or partners;
- That sponsor or promote any competition that we conduct or promote via our services;
- Authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- As part of any investigation in relation to you or your activity which we suspect to be a breach of any of our terms and conditions, serious misconduct or unlawful (including disclosure to the police, any relevant authority or enforcement body, or your Internet Service Provider or network administrator);
- That are our external advisers or potential or actual bidders or their external advisers as part of a sale (or proposed sale) of all or part of our business; and/or
- As required or permitted by any law or regulation (including the Privacy Act).
Some of these third parties to which we may disclose your personal information may be located in other countries.
We hereby expressly inform you that if you consent to the disclosure of personal information about you by us to a third party who is not in Australia or an external Territory, subclause 8.1 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) will not apply to the disclosure. After being so informed, you hereby consent to the disclosure.
For more information, please contact us:
Level 18/ 111 Pacific Highway,
North Sydney, NSW 2060
+61 (02) 9957 9400