Improving Retail Frontline CX at Walmart
Walmart: CX Case Study
Sam Walton had a vision for retail, and to this day Walmart is still focused on that vision – to ensure a great customer experience.
“There is only one boss – the customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else” – Sam Walton
Walmart understands the importance of delivering a great customer experience and developing a one-on-one relationship with its customers. This focus and drive makes a difference in the lives of their customers, members and employees.
Operating in a highly competitive market, Walmart set out to integrate the voice of the customer into their everyday operations by making customer experience a part of every store managers operating rhythm.
How Walmart Utilized Closed-Loop Feedback System to Increase NPS
Discover the transformative strategies employed by Walmart to redefine customer experience in the competitive retail market. This case study is a deep dive into Walmart’s collaborative efforts with Resonate Solutions to harness the voice of the customer, driving significant improvements in service and operational excellence. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Walmart integrated customer feedback into daily operations to enhance the customer experience.
- How Walmart utilized our CX platform to overcome market competition, customer relevance, and efficient action on feedback.
- The specifics of the pilot program’s design in the Shenzhen region and the subsequent national rollout.
- Creative approaches to incentivize customer feedback and improve response rates.
- The use of Resonate Pulse Platform to provide frontline staff with real-time feedback and the ability to take immediate action.
- How Walmart achieved a steady uplift in Net Promoter Score (NPS) and made operational decisions informed by analytical reporting.